Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/lynhiltc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-button-wp/facebooktwittergoogle.php on line 107
I’ve been busy, woe is me, my blog continues to go neglected.
But, as Dean says,
I declare a mortorium on the word busy. Everyone is busy, we get it. Busy is the default status. Let us know if that changes. — Dean Shareski
What’s been keeping me busy?
- Keeping this updated, trying out Smore.
- Playing with these.
- Finishing my PKM diagram.
- Planning a lesson schedule for these. Looking forward to teaching lots next month!
- Reading this. (All parents should read. All educators should read. All people should read.) Want to discuss it? Join in here.
- Writing this after I read this. (All school leaders should read!)
- More reading: this and this and this.
- Working on Project Life and journaling with Day One.
- Seeking quality tech-infused projects for inclusion in our latest math curricula. Have any you’d like to share?
- Learning from the fine folks who post, question, and share here daily.
- Prepping for the Title 1 parent conference where I’ll share digital citizenship topics.
- Dreaming of this.
- Oh, and loving lots on Mr. Sneakypants. And remembering this is the most important thing I need to do right now. HT Dana!
How are you keeping busy?